Cloud migration and hybrid cloud
Extend to the cloud for on-demand burst-out processing, offsite DR and data archiving.
Easy and intuitive step-by-step operation
- Simple setup in both on-premises and cloud environments using Google Cloud Platform Templates has you up and running in minutes
- Intuitive admin console for monitoring, scheduling and audit
- Use standard cloud vendor utilities for installation and deployment
- Move data between any LiveData Migrator supported on-premises environment and Google Cloud Platform
- Move data between Google Cloud Platform and any other LiveData Migrator supported cloud environment including Microsoft Azure, IBM OpenStack Swift and Amazon S3
No disruption No downtime
Google Cloud Platform and on-premises environments operate in parallel during migration, allowing data and applications to move with no disruption to normal operations.
Fast, active migration
Transfer data to Google Cloud Dataproc as it changes in on-premises local and NFS mounted file systems, Hadoop clusters or other cloud environments with guaranteed consistency. Continuous active migration eliminates WAN traffic spikes and allows high volume data transfer to keep up with on-premises ingest rates.
Automatic recovery after planned or unplanned network or hardware outages in both on-premises and Google cloud environments.
Migrate first 5TB for Free
Use LiveData Migrator to migrate the first 5 TB for free.
Try the product in your own environment and begin migrating data to any cloud in minutes.Learn More
Only LiveData Migrator can automate large scale data migration with zero application downtime, zero data loss and mitigated business risk
First 5TB Free
At lower data volumes customers can attempt alternative solutions involving DistCp variants and people leading to unknown cost and timewith ongoing risk of failure